Minot ND Complete Ceramic Tile Flooring Store
Ceramic tile has been around for centuries and provides ageless elegance.
If it’s been awhile since you have looked at ceramic tile, you will be amazed at the wide selection of
colors, sizes, shapes and new textures that are now available. Increasingly popular for applications
throughout the home — indoors and out — ceramic tile has undergone a revolution in design as well as
manufacturing and finishing technology. Properly installed and maintained with minimal cleaning, ceramic
tile will last the lifetime of your home with negligible wear. And it’s not just for your floor. You can use tile
on walls and countertops for a custom professional design look. Usually thought of for bathrooms,
ceramic tile now boasts a multitude of uses such as entryways, fireplaces, kitchens, living areas and
More than any other flooring surface, ceramic tile lends itself to the creation of an ornate mosaic
installation complete with complementary trim pieces to finish corners, edges and other surface
transitions. Indoors or out, summer or winter, in light–traffic areas or busy multi–purpose rooms, there is a
ceramic tile that will give you the look and the durability you need.
Advantages of Ceramic Tile
- One of the most durable flooring surfaces
- Amazing array of design possibilities
- Variations in color, size, texture & pattern
- Durable – properly installed ceramic tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering
product created for the same application
- Easy Care – glazed ceramic tile resists stains, odors and dirt. Can be cleaned up with a damp
sponge or mop or common household cleaners.
- Scratch Resistant - Grade III and Grade IV glazed ceramic tiles are extremely resistant to
scratching. Never worry about a cut or tear.
- Environmentally friendly – manufactured using natural materials and does not retain odors,
allergens or bacteria
- Beautiful & Versatile – modern ceramic manufacturing technology has created virtually an
unlimited number of colors, sizes, styles, shapes and textures that will add rich beauty and
character to any room décor
- Fire Resistant – does not burn nor emit toxic fumes. A lighted cigarette, when dropped on the
floor, even if allowed to sit, will not do any damage to the ceramic tile. Even hot kitchen pans or
skillets will not scorch or melt the surface.
- Water Resistant- has a dense body that permits little or no accumulation of moisture. Spills from
common liquids in a kitchen are not a big concern
Ceramic Tile Brands
- Alys Edwards
- American Olean
- Ceramica Casabella
- Florida Tile
- Hirsch Glass
- Imola Ceramica
- Jeffrey Court
- Kate-Lo Tile
- Lea Ceramiche
- Stone Xpress
- Trends in Ceramic
Discover the Carpetland advantage.